1 cup Sabudana
1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts
3 tbsp fresh grated Coconut
1 1/2 tsp chopped Green Chillies
1 tsp Cumin seeds
2 tbsp pure Ghee
1/2 tsp Sugar
Salt to taste
Chopped Coriander (optional)
1) Soak Sabudana overnight or for minimum 4 hrs. Soak in such a way that the level of water just touches the level of Sabudana. The soaked sabudana still looks white but is soft and powdery when pressed
2) Coarse grind the roasted peanut.(Do not make powder)
3) Mix the soaked sabudana, peanuts, coconut, sugar and salt.
3) Heat a wok, non-stick prefrebly, add ghee, then add cumin seeds and green chillies to it. Let it splutter.
4) Add the sabudana mixture and keep stirring the mixture till the sabudana gets cooked i.e turns transparent.
5) Serve with Batatyacha kees, Dahi, Banana chips and lemon pieces.